Before You Start
Please note that OSCAR EMR requires a server-side configuration to enable Ocean. Please ensure that your OSP vendor supports Ocean before getting started (for more details, refer to "3. Configure Your Server").
- Download & Install the Ocean eForm & Toolbar
- To start, you will need to download 2 (.html and .js) files and upload them into your OSCAR EMR, from the Administration window.
- Create a Shortcut to the Ocean eForm on the Schedule
- This will allow you to easily access the Ocean eForm and Ocean features directly from a patient's appointment in the appointment schedule.
- Configure Your Server
- If your OSCAR OSP vendor has Ocean pre-configured, you can skip this step.
- If your OSP vendor does not have Ocean pre-configured or you are using a locally-hosted instance OSCAR instance, you will need to ask your OSP vendor or your IT person to change your server-site configuration to enable Ocean.
- Link Your OSCAR EMR to Ocean
- Once your IT personnel or OSP have completed making the server-side configuration change to enable Ocean, the final step is to link your Ocean account with your OSCAR EMR.