Get started with receiving eReferrals through Ocean by reading through this handy getting started guide.
- Find or Add Your Site to the Ocean eReferral Network
- If your site isn't already listed on the Ocean eReferral Network, you will need to create it so that eReferral senders can find your site.
- Claim Your Site
- Confirm Your Site & Settings
- Once we have validated your site, log in to your Ocean Portal and navigate to the Admin tab to ensure that your directory listing is correct and that you are ready to accept eReferrals.
- You can now start receiving eReferrals immediately.
- Activate eReferrals on Your Website (optional)
- Once you're set up to recieve eReferrals, you can optionally choose to set up an eRequest link on your website to accept Ocean eReferrals from both your website and the Ocean eReferral Network.
Visit the Ocean eReferrals Network website to access downloadable resources and to learn more about Ocean eReferrals.