Security, Privacy & Encryption
Since Ocean works with sensitive user and patient data, we designed it from the ground up to have rock-solid security. We created this collection of articles to transparently explain the industry-leading measures we’ve taken to guard this information. Despite our many ambitions to improve the quality of our healthcare system, protecting the privacy of our patients will always be paramount.
- Privacy Risk Findings
- Data Transport
- Data Storage
- Patient Data Encryption
- Anonymous Data
- What are the privacy impacts of patient emails?
- How do I protect the privacy of my site's shared encryption key?
- What personal health information (PHI) is stored in Ocean?
- How does CognisantMD validate referrers as legitimate health service providers (HSPs)?
- How does CognisantMD validate health service directory listings as legitimate healthcare providers?