Security, Privacy & Encryption
Since Ocean works with sensitive user and patient data, we designed it from the ground up to have rock-solid security. We created this collection of articles to transparently explain the industry-leading measures we’ve taken to guard this information. Despite our many ambitions to improve the quality of our healthcare system, protecting the privacy of our patients will always be paramount.
- How do your customers avoid privacy and/or security risks when using Ocean?
- Does Ocean comply with accessibility regulations / guidelines? (e.g. OADA)
- Does patient data reside on the tablet?
- What kinds of PHI are collected, used, modified, disclosed and/or stored by Ocean?
- How long are patient records (with PHI) kept in Ocean?
- Where is Ocean data stored?