Additional information about specific EMR integrations with Ocean, including troubleshooting tips for those using TELUS PS Suite, QHR Accuro, and OSCAR.
- PS Suite: Moving to the New TELUS API - What You Need to Know
- PS Suite: Limitations of the New TELUS API & Workarounds Using the Ocean Toolbar
- PS Suite: Ocean Clinical Resource Installation Instructions
- PS Suite: Test the Ocean Custom Form
- PS Suite: Finding Your PS Suite Version Number
- PS Suite: Minimum User Permissions Required for PSS Users to Use Ocean
- Accuro: Updating & Re-Authenticating OceanConnect
- Accuro: Updating your Accuro Ocean Username in OceanConnect
- Accuro: When Patients Aren't Appearing in the Ocean Portal
- Accuro: Error Messages - When Ocean Stops Syncing EMR Appointments
- Accuro: Manually Uploading Patients into Ocean
- Accuro: Mapping Answers from an Ocean eForm to a Custom Demographics Field
- My notes aren't appearing in my patient's chart. What do I do?
- Why do extra notes sometimes download into the patient chart from the previous visit?
- My appointments are showing in Ocean at the wrong time. How do I fix this?
- PS Suite: What is a "temporary note generated by Ocean"?
- PS Suite: Why am I seeing duplicate notes entered into patient charts?
- OSCAR: Why does my patient have no Ocean reference number on their Encounter Screen?