The Ocean Server upgrade scheduled for June 5th 2018 at 9:30 PM EST contains the following fixes and improvements.
- Added the ability for eReferral delegates to refer as themselves, when appropriate.
- Added the ability to remove the published wait time for a health service on the Ocean health map.
- Fixed an issue loading referral forms for sites accepting eConsults.
- Fixed an issue sending eReferral email notifications to multiple delegates.
- Fixed an issue that could mark a patient as arrived even when they have been blocked by the Kiosk for an early/late check-in.
- Added support for keywords in Ocean Reminders.
- Email notifications for deletion warnings are now sent with a minimum of 7 days advanced notice.
- Renamed "Accuro Patient Importer" to "HN Importer" since this feature supports imports from Accuro and PS Suite (and soon, Med Access).