Creating a New Form
- Select "Create New Form". You will be asked to agree to the licence terms. Select "I Agree" to continue.
- Name your form.
- This will open the eForm editor window. You are now ready to get started.
- Choose either "Add Item" or "Add Section" to get started.
- Add Item: A single question.
- Add Section: A group of related items or questions that include a header. Sections are used to visually define and separate areas on a form. When building a multi-page form, Sections are used to define a page.
Understanding Form Structure
Most forms follow a basic format using items within sections as displayed in the diagram below. If you are creating a short, simple form, you can use items without a section. For more complex forms that include formulas, sections are recommended.