If your tablet is running in dedicated OceanConnect mode:
- Open the Google Play Store.
- Search for cognisantmd using the search bar at the top of the screen.
- Select the OceanConnect app and then select "Update".
If your tablet is running in shared mode (i.e. patients can also use it to check in):
- Open the Ocean Tablet app.
- Tap on the Ocean logo (or cog) at the bottom left of the Ocean Tablet home screen.
- Enter your Ocean username and password.
- From the administration menu, choose "Upgrade OceanConnect" and follow the prompts.
Note: We recommend that you install and update OceanConnect on tablets from the Google Play Store, particularly for dedicated OceanConnect tablets, so that they will auto-update silently and automatically even if locked in a cabinet. Contact email@example.com if you need help with this.