Favourites are a great way to make it fast and easy to access your most-used forms.
To set a favourite eForm:
- From the eForms tab in the Ocean portal, click on the "Favourites" section.
- Select "Add Favourite".
- Search for the form you would like to include as a favourite.
- Click on the form to automatically add it to your list.
To delete or rename a favourite eForm:
- Click on the form you want to delete from the "Favourites" section.
- Select "Delete" or "Rename" from the expanded window.
To group eForms together as a favourite (i.e. to always show certain forms together):
- Click on a form you want to include in a group from the "Favourites" section.
- Select "Add Form".
- Select the second form to appear.
- You will now see both forms listed together.
- (optional) Rename the favourite.
Note: If you click the "Delete" button of a group, it will delete the whole group from your Favourite eForms. If you only want to delete one eForm from a group, click on that eForm's title and click the "Remove" button.