Favourites are a great way to make it fast and easy to access your most-used forms. You can configure your eForm Favourites in the eForms tab of the Ocean Portal.
- From the eForms tab of the Ocean Portal, click on the "Favourites" section (selected from the menu along the left).
- Search for the form(s) you would like to add as a favourite by using basic keywords or form names.
- Note: Forms created by other sites will not be searchable from this window unless they have been added to your site form the "Site eForms" section (selected from the menu along the left).
- After you find the form you wish to use as a favourite, double-click to select it. The form will automatically appear at the bottom of your Favourites list.
- Grouping eForms together in a favourite group will allow you to always choose a group of forms, which will present a certain group of forms together, in succession.
- Search for and select a form that you want to include in a favourites group from the "Favourites" section of the eForms tab (in the Ocean Portal).
- Click "Add Form" and search for and select the second form that you want to include in this favourite group.