We are investigating a bug that caused Ocean Studies submissions to be lost retroactively when using older versions of Ocean Tablets. The bug was introduced in Thursday night's Ocean server upgrade as a side-effect of the feature to eliminate redundant submissions to an Ocean Study in the same patient session.
We have fixed the bug and we deployed the fix at 10am this morning. We are in the process of recovering data from backups and replication transaction logs.
At this point, we expect to have full data recovery completed by the end of the day. We apologize for the inconvenience. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any concerns.
2016-03-23 11:30PM: Issue resolved. We have restored all study submissions and verified against audit logs. Your Ocean Study repositories are back to normal and we do not believe that any data was lost (although some data was unavailable during the day today for export). We apologize for the inconvenience.