There is a great blog post on our main website about this, which is called "3 Tips to Keep Tablets Safe in a Healthcare Setting – Part 2: Sanitizing".
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- How do I make a form appear on the tablet automatically for certain patients?
- Can I get forms to automatically show up, based on the patient's reason for visit?
- How do I delete or edit a tablet rule?
- How do I prevent patients from misusing the Ocean tablets?
- Why isn't the OceanWave Launcher replacing my Android home screen?
- What do clinics do about infection control on the tablets?
- What happens if my tablet is stolen?
- Can I use the tablet for clinician-oriented data entry?
- Can I use the tablet for other purposes after office hours?
- Can I use Ocean tablets to obtain physical signatures from patients?