Formatting Before and After Entire eForms in PSS or OSCAR
You can set up Ocean to add default text or spacing before or after all clinical notes generated by completed eForm at your site, or in between individual eForm notes. To do this, log in to the Ocean portal, navigate to the eForms tab, and enter the Note Formatting section (selected from the menu on the left):
- Note Prefix
- This text is inserted at the start of the patient's Ocean-generated note.
- To have a tag that appears before an Ocean-generated note, you can enter something like:
- "@OceanNote: Completed"
- Note Delimiter
- This text is inserted in between individual eForm notes, applicable when two or more eForms have been completed back-to-back for a single patient.
- To insert a blank line between eForm notes, enter a blank line:
- Note Suffix
- This text is inserted at the end of the patient's Ocean-generated note.
- To have a tag that appears after an Ocean-generated note, you can enter something like:
- "(note created using Ocean)"
Formatting Before and After eForm Sections
Within an individual eForm, you may want to put additional white space before or after a section note.
To do so, go into the eForm editor, click on the section, and enter the Note Formatting tab.
To insert a blank line before the section, insert a blank line before the section header in the "Custom Note" field.
To insert a blank line after the section, type "$$" in the "Custom Note" field, then a blank line afterward (tap Enter on your keyboard twice):
My Section Header: $$
("$$" is a special tag in Ocean that represents the embedded note of the section.)