Some versions of Android won't launch an APK file from the downloads app. Assuming the file looks valid (i.e. more than 1MB in size), you should be able to install it using the File Manager app (or the "My Files" app) if you can find it in the launcher.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- What tablet should I buy?
- How do I prevent patients from installing stuff on my tablets? (Or, "How do I lock down my tablets?")
- What do clinics do about infection control on the tablets? Do they use alcohol wipes to clean them?
- Can you use Ocean tablets to obtain physical signatures from patients?
- How do I make a form appear on the tablet automatically for certain patients?
- What is 'Skip on demand eForms' under Tablet rules?
- My tablet is auto-filling information, how do I get it to stop?
- When should I upgrade my tablets/EMR custom form?
- My tablet is not launching apps/connecting to wifi/starting up... what can I do?
- My tablet was deregistered due to a "Tablet Tamper Warning". Why and what do I do about it?