There are two ways you can upgrade a tablet to the latest Ocean Tablet app:
If you are upgrading only 1 or 2 tablets:
- Open the Ocean Tablet app on your tablet.
- Tap on the Ocean logo (or cog) in the bottom left hand corner and enter your Ocean user credentials to access the administration menu.
- Choose "Update Ocean Tablet". The upgrade should only take a minute but you'll need to repeat the above steps to for all the tablets that you want to upgrade.
If you are upgrading many tablets at once:
- In this situation, it may be easier to use the Ocean Portal to trigger the tablets to upgrade.
- Log in to the Ocean Portal on your computer's web browser and go to the Tablets tab.
- Find the tablet(s) that you want to upgrade. Click on each of them and select "Upgrade". The next time those tablets are used, they will upgrade themselves.
Please refer to "When should I upgrade my tablets?" for more information on how often to upgrade your tablets.