CognisantMD employees (including system administrators) never have access to our customers' encryption keys and therefore, cannot see any PHI. Neither the tablet nor the EMR ever send encryption keys to our server.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- How do your customers avoid privacy and/or security risks when using Ocean?
- Does Ocean comply with accessibility regulations / guidelines? (e.g. OADA)
- Does patient data reside on the tablet?
- What kinds of PHI are collected, used, modified, disclosed and/or stored by Ocean?
- How long are patient records (with PHI) kept in Ocean?
- Where is Ocean data stored?
- Does CognisantMD maintain a test server? What is the build environment?
- How is the Ocean Platform maintained and how is PHI protected during maintenance?
- Has CognisantMD completed any privacy audits, security audits or Privacy Impact Assessments for Ocean?
- Do CognisantMD employees have access to patient data/personal health information (PHI)?