Ocean allows you to customize the introduction/welcome screen on the tablet to display different languages based on the patient's initial language selection. Currently, the tablet provides the option to support English, French [fr], Chinese [zh], Arabic [ar], Armenian [hy], Farsi [fa] and Italian [it].
Note: To display the selected language text on the introduction/welcome screen, you will need to have your title, message, and privacy disclaimer text ready in both English and any other additional languages that you plan to support.
- From the Tablets tab in the Ocean Portal, click "Edit" on your tablet group.
- Navigate to the Introduction tab and add your title, message and privacy disclaimer in English.
- Find the ISO language code for the next language you want to include, and add the code in square brackets after the English text (e.g. to add French, you would add [fr] immediately after the English text). See the image below for an example of how this might look using English, French and Arabic.
- Add your translated text immediately after the corresponding language code in all three sections (title, message and privacy disclaimer).
- Repeat steps D and E for any additional languages.