This step is an optional part of setting up the integration between QHR Accuro and Ocean.
Ocean can automatically trigger a custom status in Accuro to provide a visual indication when an Ocean Reminder has been sent to the patient.
Configure your custom statuses in Accuro.
- From the Accuro EMR, click the Accuro (target) logo in the bottom left and type "status" in the search box.
- Select "Manage Priorities, Reasons and Statuses".
- At the bottom of the Status area, click on the green plus (+) sign to add a new status.
- Name your status. By default, Ocean sets the Ocean Reminders custom status as "Ocean Reminder Sent". You can choose to use these names or enter your own.
- Double-click on the box under the Abbr column to select an abbreviation for the status.
- Double-click on the box under the Icon column to select the custom status shape.
- Double-click on the box under the Colour column to choose a colour for the status.
Confirm your custom statuses in Ocean Connect.
- After you have created your custom status in Accuro, you should confirm that your Ocean Connect settings match the custom status names you selected in Accuro.
- Open the Ocean Connect app on your tablet, and review the status name. If necessary, edit the text to ensure that it is identical to the name(s) entered in Accuro.