- Set Up Ocean Cloud Connect
- In this step, you will need the UUID, Tenant ID (sometimes called ACRON or acronym), username, and password that QHR Accuro provided you with, in order for Ocean to be able to access the Accuro API, thereby connecting to your Accuro EMR.
- Set Your Custom Status (optional)
- If you are planning on using Ocean Reminders, Ocean is able to mark your patient appointments with an "Ocean Reminder Sent" status, once they've been sent an automated appointment reminder email through Ocean.
- In order to enable this, you will need to create a custom Ocean-related status in your Accuro EMR.
- Configure the CDS Menu for Quick Access to Ocean
- To easily access Ocean directly within Accuro, you will want to set up CDS links to various Ocean products or services.
- Add User-Friendly Buttons to CDS Links (optional)
- Once you've set up your CDS links, you can create shortcut buttons on your home screen to easily access your CDS links with one simple click.
Have more questions? Submit a request