- Import Your eReferrals into Your EMR
- After you've accepted an eReferral, an "Import" window will appear.
- If you are an PS Suite or OSCAR user, if you have a patient chart with matching demographic data, you should have a quick link on the Ocean custom form in your EMR, which will allow you to import a patient's information using the reference number provided. If your eForms are also configured to collect patient demographic fields, these fields should get automatically updated in the patient's chart when you import their eReferral data.
- If you use Accuro or a non-integrated EMR, you can download the eReferral information and upload it into your EMR as a PDF.
- For more details on how to import eReferrals into your EMR, please refer to "Importing eRequests from the Ocean Portal to an EMR".
- View All of Your eReferral Analytics Data
Have more questions? Submit a request