Create a new PS Suite user, named "Ocean Connect".
- This Ocean Connect user will serve as a makeshift user that the OceanConnect tablet will use when saving notes.
- You can create a user in the "Edit Users" dialog box that can be accessed from the dashboard, under the Settings menu (you will need administrative privileges in PS Suite to access this dialog).
Add a mobile device for the Ocean Connect user.
- Go back to the dashboard, open the Settings menu, and this time, select "Preferences".
- Enter your password to access the preferences dialog. Note that you will need administrative access to your PS Suite EMR to be able to access this dialog.
- Select "Mobile" from the list of preferences options along the left. Note that you will only be able to access this area if you have your mobile TELUS API set up.
- Select "Connect, Ocean" as your mobile device user and click "Register Device".
Have more questions? Submit a request