Contact QHR customer support to enable your API for Ocean.
- Contact QHR customer support to enable your API for Ocean and provide you with a Tenant Id, UUID, username and password.
- If you signed up for an Ocean account using the Accuro affiliate signup link, Accuro will already be notified and will reach out to you to send you your API information accordingly.
- Note: This is a dedicated Tenant Id, UUID, username and password for API access that must be configured and provided by Accuro. Your normal Accuro username and password will not work. Also note that the API URL is different from your Citrix login URL.
Select Your EMR.
Enter your QHR Accuro API credentials in OceanConnect.
Authorize Ocean through the Accuro EMR REST API.
- Select “Click here to authorize Ocean” to access the Accuro EMR REST API login page.
- Enter your QHR Accuro API credentials (tenant, username and password) and select "Log in".
- Once authorization is complete, OceanConnect will automatically extract, encrypt and upload the next 7 days of appointments.
- Back on the OceanConnect configuration page, the "Sync Appointments Now" button will now be available (i.e. it will be blue, instead of greyed out).
Verify appointment synchronization.
- Verify your appointment synchronization with Accuro by logging in to the Ocean Portal and verifying that the patients from your booked appointments in Accuro have appeared in the Patients tab of the Ocean Portal.
- If your patients are not appearing in the Patients tab, click the “Sync Appointments Now” button on your OceanConnect app. Clicking this button will force OceanConnect to synchronize appointments with the Accuro appointment schedule, extracting, encrypting, and uploading patients with upcoming appointments. Once the sync is complete, you should see all your patients with upcoming appointments listed in the Patients tab of your Ocean Portal.
Congratulations! Your OceanConnect is now set up and ready to go.
To learn more about OceanConnect, please refer to "Understanding Ocean Connect".
If you're having trouble with OceanConnect, please refer to these troubleshooting steps.
Overview of OceanConnect Buttons
- Click here to authorize Ocean
- Takes you to the Accuro EMR REST API log in page that allows you to authorize Ocean.
- Sync Appointments Now
- Manually synchronizes appointments. (OceanConnect will automatically synchronize with your appointments in your Accuro appointment schedule with the patients in your Ocean Portal every 30 minutes.)
- Alternatively, you can also manually synchronize your appointments from the Patients tab of the Ocean Portal by selecting "Synchronize Appointments" from the Actions menu.
- View Log
- Shows you a log of OceanConnect activity that can be sent to CognisantMD for troubleshooting purposes.
- Clear Activation
- Clears your OceanConnect URL, Tenant, UUID, and REST API login information, disconnecting Ocean and Accuro.
- Change EMR
- Takes you back to the EMR selection screen.
- Open Ocean Tablet
- Opens the Ocean Tablet app on your device.