Open the Ocean Tablet app on your tablet. You will be presented with the following 2 registration screens.
- Ocean Site Number
- This is your 4-digit site number in Ocean to uniquely identify your clinic. You can see it by logging into the Ocean Portal, navigating to the Admin tab and selecting "Site Account".
- Tablet Name
- This is a name that will help you identify your tablet in the Ocean application, e.g. “Waiting Room Tablet 1″.
- This is your Ocean username, which is only used during the setup process to register and authenticate the tablet with Ocean.
- This is your Ocean password. This password is NOT the same as your shared encryption key; it is the password used to log into the Ocean portal with your username above.
- Ocean Host URL
- Leave this as the default value (“https://ocean.cognisantmd.com”).
Note: It might be difficult to remember all of these values, so we recommend you download, print, and complete this Clinic Reference Card. Keep it in a safe location for future reference.