Create a new eRequest configuration.
- Login to the Ocean Portal and navigate to the Admin tab.
- Enter the "eRequest Links" section (from the menu along the left).
- Click the "New eRequest Configuration" button (at the bottom righthand corner of the screen).
Configure your eRequest settings.
- The name of your eRequest link (for your tracking purposes).
- Directory Listing
- Your listing that you listed and/or claimed in Step 1 (a.k.a. your clinic/site name).
- eRequest Type
- Here, you can choose whether the eRequest will be for physicians (e.g. a requisition form) or for patients (e.g. intake, Rx renewal requests, etc.).
- Redirect URL
- This will take the form completer to a specific URL once they're finished completing the eRequest form. You can set this to your own clinic website to redirect them back to your own site.
- Subsite Reference
- This will only apply if you have eRequest fees covered by different payers. More information about subsites can be found in "Creating Separate Bills for Different Ocean Services".
- Requisition eForm
- Here, you can pick the form that you want to appear on your eRequest link. Pick a favourite group if you want multiple forms to appear in sequence.
- Send a notification email when accepting this eRequest
- This will allow you to send patients a notification by email when the eRequest has been successfully received.
- Note: Forms must be configured to collect and populate email information in order for this feature to work.
- Once the “Active” button is enabled, you will begin getting billed for this eRequest. If you are not ready to activate the eRequest yet, simply disable this option.
- Click "Create" to finish creating your eRequest link.
Activate your eRequest link.
Have more questions? Submit a request