Yes, it is definitely possible o export the full data set from multiple studies that have aligned participant keys. To do this:
1. Log in to the Ocean portal and navigate to the Studies tab.
2. On one of your aligned studies, click "Export Results".
3. Select a date range for the data you want to export and then check off the "Export related study data" checkbox.
4. Select which aligned studies you want to export together and click "Save".
5. Your data will then be downloaded as a .csv file that can be opened in Microsoft Excel. In aligned study data exports, each row represents one item (i.e. question) that was completed on each form.