Note: You MUST have your CDS links preconfigured before you can set up these shortcut buttons. To learn how to set up and configure your CDS links, please refer to this article.
- From the Start menu (accessed through the Accuro target logo), type in "user" to access the User Preferences Window.
- In User Preferences, click on Display (on the left) and select Configure Actions (the far right tab).
- Click on the green plus (+) sign from the "Selections" window to add a Custom Action. From the "Select a Custom Action" dropdown, select “Custom CDS Action”.
- From the Custom Action window, click on “Change” to select a custom icon. To select an icon, search by keyword and double-click the preferred icon (we use “water_element”, “read_message”, “message_group”). To change the colour, click on the small black box to open a colour picker.
- Select your preferred “Dock Action Bar” option (we chose "Bottom - Large with Name").