The Ocean Server release scheduled for Jan 25th at 9:30PM includes the following fixes and improvements:
- Refactored some code around referral PDF generation. No user impact expected.
- Fixed bug that hid the "provider" heading label in some referral list views.
- Refactored and simplified data access logic for referrals to support central intake visibility. This will also fix an issue where the forwarded and sent referral counts and lists may be inaccurate in some situations.
- More fixes around back/forward behaviour in OceanHealthMap.ca.
- Added "please wait" protection around submissions of eRequests to avoid double submission.
- Fixed a bug that would cause the "send secure message" dialog to hang if a user copy/pasted styled progress note text from PS Suite.
- Fixed the email addressee to use for study form change warnings (sent when a study eForm is updated to ensure the user attempts to test changes lest the study data collection be inadvertently affected).
- Fix to API authentication method to match documentation.
- Added "please wait" blocking panel to "show account balance" to avoid potential double-clicks for invoices that take a while to generate.