Users can use the "View My Account" page to customize their Ocean account and billing settings.
The "View My Account" page can be accessed by clicking your name at the top right-hand corner of the Ocean portal and selecting "View My Account" from the dropdown menu or by following this link.
In the Account tab, you can edit your contact and user information (top half), as well as your clinical contact information for eReferrals (bottom half).
- Email Address:
- This is the email address associated with your Ocean account.
- Clinical Delegate Email:
- This email address will receive clinical notification emails associated with any emails sent by this Ocean user (e.g. patient replies, patient form completions, etc.). If left blank, Ocean will default to sending these emails to the email address associated with your Ocean account.
- Referral Notification Email:
- If you are part of the Ocean eReferral Network, this email address will receive notifications associated with any referrals that you have sent (e.g. booking confirmations, edits, etc.)
- City, Clinic/Hospital Name:
- These fields are optional, but are helpful in ensuring that you are associated with the correct Ocean site.
- EMR User Name:
- This is the user name associated with your EMR login. Your EMR user name and your Ocean user name MUST match in order to enable smooth integration with your EMR. For PS Suite and OSCAR users, this field will automatically update if you launch Ocean from the Ocean custom form.
- Subsite Reference:
- If you are associated with a subsite within your Ocean site (for separate billing purposes), you can select the appropriate subsite from here. If your site has no subsites, leave this field set to "None".
- If you wish, you can subscribe to daily or weekly Ocean usage reports, to see assess how and when your Ocean features are being used.
- Clinical contact information:
- Here you can edit the contact information that will appear on the Ocean eReferral Network (if you have an eRequest link or are part of the eReferral network).
In the Billing tab, you can add/edit your credit card information and view/pay for your monthly invoices.
- Credit Card:
- If you are the payer for your site, you will need to enter your credit card information in here. We accept Visa, MasterCard, and American Express (it will show up on your statement as "CognisantMD Ocean". Once you enter your credit card information, this credit card will be charged on a monthly basis for your site's Ocean usage.
- From here, you can view and/or pay for your site's current and previous invoices, at any time.