If you are a TELUS PS Suite user in the Waterloo Wellington LHIN, there are several quick eReferral custom forms that you can download and set up in your EMR for easy access to the Diabetes Central Intake, Orthopaedic Central Intake, Self-Management Program, and some services at Cambridge Memorial Hospital (CMH). Setup instructions for these custom forms can be found here.
Once the quick eReferral custom form is inserted in a patient's chart, there are several settings that you can customize:
Once you enter the settings, you can choose to customize either your own user-specific settings or clinic-wide settings:
From there, you can then customize the following eReferral settings:
- Set the user who will follow-up referrals...:
- This setting will allow you to choose the PSS user(s) who should receive the initial follow-up message. You can choose a specific user or a class of users, such as "secs" (secretaries).
- Set the follow-up wait period (the delay before the follow-up message shows in the inbox)...:
- This setting will allow you to enter the number of days before the initial follow-up message shows up in the eRequest inbox in the Ocean portal.
- Set the email to receive referral status updates...:
- Selecting this setting will bring you to the "View My Account" page of your Ocean portal account. You can edit the email that receives referral status updates (e.g. appointment booked, etc.) by entering the appropriate email address in the "Referral Notification Email" field.
- Add Pending Test/Consult: (Y/N):
- Selecting this setting will turn on/off notifications about pending tests and/or consults associated with your eReferral.