- To change your tablet settings, start by going to the Tablets tab in the Ocean Portal and click on the “Edit” option for the tablet grouping you want to edit.
- TABLET MODE: To set the tablet mode, use the drop-down menu found at the top of the editing dialog box. You can select between staff-initiated (staff enters a three-digit code in the tablet to unlock the correct forms for the patient); Kiosk mode (patients enter their health card number or swipe their health card to unlock their forms); or anonymous survey mode (single-purpose setting that allows patients to launch an anonymous survey by clicking “begin”).
- INTRODUCTION PAGE: The next tab allows you to customize the Introduction screen for your patients, including adding a clinic logo, a general welcome or clinic announcements, and a privacy notification.
- DEMOGRAPHIC REVIEW: The next tab allows you to automatically display a demographic review to all patients. You can easily customize which fields are included on your demographic review by selecting the checkboxes.
- eFORM DISPLAY: The eForm Display tab allows you to optionally display a quit button that allows patients to quit completing forms without completing all the required fields. By default, tablets are set to hide the quit button (we recommend leaving this in the default setting).
- LANGUAGES: If you are using multi-lingual forms, you will want to ensure that you have selected the appropriate supported languages.
- COMPLETION: This tab can generally be left as-is; however, some clinics have a form that they want all patients to complete after all other forms. This is an easy way to customize this. This tab also allows you to optionally display any demographic changes on the thank you page to make it easy for staff to quickly review the changes and ensure there are no errors.
Have more questions? Submit a request