The Ocean Server release scheduled for Jan 11 2017 at 9:30 PM EST includes the following:
- New feature: Master/child support for referrals, allowing central intake sites to "split" referrals with multiple health services indicated into "child referrals". A new folder for "outstanding" referrals will show any master referrals with at least one child referral not booked. Viewing a master referral will show the status of all child referrals under it.
- Referrals can now be assigned for review by any user, not just physicians. To this end, the drop-down has been replaced by an auto-complete menu to make it easier to choose users.
- Fixed a bug that could prevent removal of a referral target favourite.
- Implemented eReferral Query RESTful APIs previously marked as draft. The specifications have been updated to better reflect anticipated use cases. For more information, see the revised API guide here.
- Improved form preview mode to show linked eForms (so you can preview "reason for visit" for example, and see any forms linked dependent upon patient answers).
- Updated custom vital handling to reflect changes to TELUS PS Suite.
- Adjusted auto-tablet-deregister logic when using HNs to allow more retries in order to avoid deregistering tablets for bad card swipes.
- Minor stylistic improvements.
- When multiple eForm notes are completed in a single session resulting in a single note, and the site has not specified a note delimiter in the eForm formatting tab, the individual eForm notes are now separated by a blank line in the generated note.
- Backend support for new eForm item hints to allow vertical buttons for menus (so the buttons are stack one per row) and same-line text boxes (e.g. so the text field appears on the same line as the label). These will be available via XML, will be reflected in online displays (e.g. web questionnaires and referral forms) and will be added to the editor once tablet support is available (soon).