To delete a tablet rule, you will need to have administrative privileges.
1. In the Ocean Portal, navigate to the Tablets tab.
2. Find the tablet grouping you want to make changes to and select the "Edit" option.
3. This will open the Tablet Settings window. Select the "Rules" tab.
4. To DELETE a rule, click on the cog icon to the far right of the rule row and select "Remove" from the drop-down that appears.
5. To CHANGE a rule, edit the trigger script in the white field for that row. You can learn more about tablet rules here.