If you have a new finance person who will be responsible for paying your Ocean invoices, set them up as your payer by following the steps below.
- Invite the new payer to join your Ocean site by adding them as a new user on your site. This can be done by clicking the "Invite Colleague" button in the Ocean Portal (in the Admin tab, at the bottom of the "Users" section) and entering the new payer's email address.
- The new payer will then get an invitation via email to join your Ocean site. They should proceed to complete the invitation and then log in to the Ocean Portal.
- Once logged in, the new payer can add in their credit card information into their "View My Account" page by following the instructions in "Updating Your Credit Card Information".
- Once the new payer's credit card information has been entered, navigate to the Admin tab in the Ocean Portal.
- Enter the "Billing" section of the Admin tab and choose the new payer's username as the "payer" on the account.
If you have multiple Ocean sites, for each of your sites:
- Log in to the Ocean Portal and click on your site name at the top right.
- Choose your next Ocean site you want to change the payer for from the dropdown menu.
- Navigate to the Admin tab and enter the "Users" section. Add the new payer by typing their username into the "Add user to this site:" box, at the bottom of the list of users.
- Go to the "Billing" section of the Admin tab and set the new payer as the payer for that site.